We also established the ESS Association to leverage the ESS Tunneling Construction-Method, and is expanding its business in Japanese Market, in addition we scope to overseas markets as well by the Turn-Key Solution for the infrastructure-development such as Water Supply, Drainage, Sewerage, Gas, Electricity, and Communication etc.
The Expected Impact
● Improvement for Water Infrastructure/Environment by Tunneling Construction of Water Supply, Drainage, Sewerage, Agriculture Water Channels and Common Water Channels.
● Realization of inundation-resistant city planning
● Dissemination of clean construction technology as of economical all-weather construction without traffic regulation and large construction yards.
ESS Tunneling features
● High Quality of Design/Construction Management
● Diverse Tunneling available for Diameters Ranged 800mm~3m
● Sharp-Curved Tunneling (10m of Radius) Available (without Intermediate Shaft Construction)
● 20% Improvement of Economic Evaluation: Less Constructive Loss of Excavator
● 70% approx. Less/Reduction for the Fixed Facilities & Working Yard than conventional construction
The ESS Technology has been registered at New Technology Information System within Ministry of Land, Infrastructure, Transport and Tourism (NETIS)
All Jacking Pipes in general use in the market are applicable to use.
(Segment should be dedicated to ESS Method.)
Longest Record in the world has realized for Agriculture Water Channel by ESS
This is the longest record in Japan, as well as could be the longest record in the world at the same time.
Certified Patent and Utility Model Registration of the Technologies
Patented #5537850: Earth-Removal-Trolley/Method for Tunneling
Unexamined Patent Application: #2016-199903 Tunneling & Excavator
Utility Model Registration: #3193061 – Connecting Tube